Vartotojo valdymo pultas | Prisijungti

[FCB] Naujienos

Kuris "Barcelona" žaidėjas labiausiai nusipelnė gauti "Auksinį kamuolį"?

Andres Iniesta
8%
Xavi Hernandez
60%
Lionel Messi
31%

Viso balsų : 154

[FCB] Naujienos

Standartinė adomas » 26 Rgp 2005, 21:34

Ronaldinho best forward in Europe

Ronaldinho has been named as last season's best forward in the UEFA European club football awards MVP award.

Ronaldinho continues to accumulate awards for his footballing career. This time it was the UEFA who proclaimed him as the best forward in last season's Champions League. He received the award on Thursday at a gala ceremony in Monaco ahead of the draw for the group stage of the Champions League and tomorrow's European Super Cup match between Liverpool and CSKA Moscow.

A dream come true

Ronaldinho was accompanied at the ceremony by manager Frank Rijkaard and Club president Joan Laporta. After receiving the award from the hands of the legendary Portuguese striker Eusebio, he told the audience, "Receiving this award is a dream come true for me because I always imagined myself following in the footsteps of the best players in the world".

The challenge of the UCL

As for Barca's prospects in this year's Champions League, Ronaldinho said, "Our objective this season is to do well in the competition, reach the final and be able to fight for the title".

The presenter of the UEFA gala asked Ronaldinho why he was always smiling and the Brazilian had a ready reply: "I'm always smiling because Im happy to be doing what I most love in this world, which is to play football".

No award for Van Bommel

The other Barca player to be nominated in the awards was Mark van Bommel. However, the award for best midfielder went to Ronaldinho's fellow Brazilian international Kaká (AC Milan).
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
adomas
Grafikos guru

Standartinė adomas » 26 Rgp 2005, 21:37

Barca to face Panathinaikos, Werder Bremen and Udinese

FC Barcelona have drawn Panathinaikos, Werder Bremen and Udinese in Group C of this season's Champions League. It looks like being a tough challenge for Frank Rijkaard's team.

The Greek, German and Italian leagues, three of the top European leagues, have provided the opponents for Barca in the first hurdle of the Champions League. Here we take a brief look at the three teams.

Udinese Calcio

Udinese finished fourth in the Italian Serie A last campaign and were the surprise package of the season, finishing just behind such big names as Juventus, AC Milan and Inter. One of their star players, Vincenzo Iaquinta, will be familiar to many Barca fans as he was very close to joining Barca last season before the vacancy was taken by Argentine striker Maxi.

Udinese have qualified for the group stage after overcoming last season's UEFA Cup runners-up Sporting Club in the third qualifying round. The Italians won 0-1 in Portugal, the goal coming from Iaquinta's penalty strike and 3-2 in Italy, with goals from Iaquinta, Di Natale and Barreto.

Udinese are coached by Serse Cosmi and have a typically Italian concept of the game. The defence is solid and the attacking threesome of Iaquinta, Di Natale and Di Michele are extremely dangerous.

Panathinaikos

FC Panathinaikos had to overcome Wisla Krakow in the third qualifying round. The Polish side took a 3-1 lead from the home first leg but the Greek side finally squeezed through 5-4 on aggregate after extra time in the second leg in Greece.

They finished second in last season's league championship and kick off the new season on Saturday with a home clash against arch rivals Olympiakos.

Panathinaikos are managed by Italian coach Alberto Malesani and have a number of important players in the squad, including the dangerous Greek strikers Papadopoulos and Gekas, Swedish international Nilsson and the Brazilian Flavio Conceiçao. The midfield has been considerably strengthened by the arrival of Croatian international Igor Biscan, a Champions League medal winner with Liverpool last season. In attack, the main dangermen are the Nigerian born Polish international striker Olisadebe and the young Argentine Ezquiel González. Another difficulty the Barca players will have to face is the hostile atmosphere that will await them in the Apostolos Nikolaidis stadium.

FC Barcelona and Panathinaikos last met in the quarterfinals of the Champions League in the 2001-2002 season. Barca went through after losing 1-0 in Greece and winning 3-1 in the Nou camp with goals from Saviola and Luis Enrique (2).

SV Werder Bremen

The German club was founded in 1899 and is one of the classics of European football. They're well known to Barca fans as the two sides met in the 1992 European Super Cup and also in the minileague of the European Cup in 1993 , with Johan Cruyff on the Barca manager's bench.

They've won the Bundesliga 4 times, the German Super Cup 3 times, the German Cup 5 times and the European Cup Winners Cup on 1 occasion. Manager Thomas Schaff is in his seventh season with the club, which finished third in the German league behind Bayern Munich and Schalke 04. They qualified for the group stage after eliminating Swiss side Basel 4-2 on aggregate (1-2 in Switzerland and 3-0 in the Weserstadion.

Among their star players are French international midfielder Johan Micoud, who was a vital part of the Bundesliga winning side in the 2003-04 season after failing to make an impact at Italian Serie A side Parma. German international centre forward Miroslav Klose, a deadly header of the ball, joined the club last season from Kaiserslautern to replace the Brazilian Ailton. Also worth keeping an eye on is the young Croatian forward, Ivan Klasnic, who has become one of the rising stars of the German league.
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
adomas
Grafikos guru

Standartinė adomas » 26 Rgp 2005, 21:45

Manager Frank Rijkaard brought his players together in the dressing room on Friday for an hour-long team talk ahead of Saturday's vital first league clash against Alavés.

The Dutch coach is determined to get off to a winning start in the new league campaign and as part of his preparations he called his players together for some group therapy on Friday morning: "We have to be at 100% to get a good result. It's very important to start the championship well".

The manager and players spent an hour discussing Saturday's game in the Mendizorroza stadium before training on Friday morning. He told us, "These discussions help the group. We all participate and talk in these meetings. We analysed Alavés, as we do with every opponent. We also talked about how we could improve certain aspects (of our game), in particular the positing on the pitch of each line and not just the defence. We have to defend from the front". In general, Rijkaard believes his players are "well prepared" for the match.

Self belief

In reference to recent comments made by the Alavés president, in which he claimed a number of his players were better than the Barca players, Rijkaard insisted that he saw nothing wrong: "It's important to believe in your own possibilities and in the work you're doing. He has a lot of confidence in his players and in that sense I've got nothing against his comments. They seem fine to me".
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
adomas
Grafikos guru

Standartinė adomas » 26 Rgp 2005, 21:50

Alaves' controversial president Dmitri Piterman has lit the fuse ahead of his side's clash with Barcelona this Sunday by claiming his side have better players than the reigning Spanish champions.

The new Primera season gets underway this weekend and newly-promoted Alaves have been given the toughest, but also most exciting, start possible by kicking off with a home clash with the Catalans.

Although some sides might be cowed by the prospect of facing Barca, Piterman has come out in typically bullish fashion and insisted his team have nothing to fear.

He claimed the Alaves squad had talent to match the likes of Ronaldinho, Samuel Eto'o and Deco and predicted summer recruit Wesley (pictured) would be one of the revelations of the Spanish league this term.

"Alaves have better players than Barca," he told Onda Cero Catalunya.

"To start with, the difference between one professional and another is very low.

"Ronaldinho? He's very good, but I have Nene who as well as being left-footed and having great quality also scored 12 goals last year.

"They have Eto'o? Well I have (Rodolfo) Bodipo, and if we are talking about the relationship between quality and price then for me Bodipo is a thousand times better.

"People also talk about Deco, well I have Wesley who also comes from Portugal and who will be a sensation this year.

"He plays in the same position. While Deco never scored more than six goals playing in this position in Portugal, Wesley scored 14.

"Genuinely, I believe that we have better players in every position than Barcelona."

The Ukrainian-American entrepreneur has cut a colourful figure ever since he became involved in Spanish football and insists on playing a part in coaching at the club he owns.

But it remains to be seen whether his latest boasts backfire when the two teams come face to face at Estadio Mendizorroza.
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
adomas
Grafikos guru

Standartinė adomas » 27 Rgp 2005, 11:23

Barça Face Tricky Trip

Barcelona start the defence of their title with a tricky trip to Aláves on Saturday evening. Dmitri Piterman’s claim that Aláves have a better player in every position than Barcelona will be put the test at the Mendizorroza as Frank Rijkaard’s side arrive.

The Ukraine-born American is known for his outlandish soundbites, but his point was that for the price paid for each player he has better value for money than the Catalans.

Rijkaard responded to the jibe, by declaring that he respected Piterman for wanting to inspire his players and that he did not consider the statement as an insult to his squad.

Aláves are back in the top flight after a two-year sabbatical in La Segunda and will certainly make the headlines with their mercurial president.

Piterman demoted coach Chuchi Cos to become his assistant in July after he had led the team to promotion and installed the inexperienced Rafa Monfort to run team affairs.

Even the new man performed admirably during the pre-season campaign, Piterman sacked Monfort and reinstated Cos without explanation.

With Enrique De Lucas supplying the ammunition from midfield along with Nene and Rodolfo Bodipo and Rubén Navarro leading the attack, Aláves will cause a stir this term.

Barcelona travel to Vitoria without Leo Messi after the club could not confirm if the young starlet was able to play.

The problem arises from the Argentinian’s non-EU status with the Spanish League stating that players that have played in a club’s youth ranks for a specified number of years are illegible as assimilated players, while the passport authorities do not see him as a European citizen.

Messi is due to receive a Spanish passoprt in December, but Barça are pushing to have the matter cleared up in the next two weeks to enable the midfielder to play in the first team this term.

Rijkaard will once again start with Mark Van Bommel on the bench, employing either Edmilson or Rafa Márquez in the the midfield behind Deco and Xavi.
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
adomas
Grafikos guru

Standartinė adomas » 27 Rgp 2005, 11:25

Messi misses Alaves date

Barcelona have left Leo Messi out of their squad for the season opener at Alaves after confusion over whether he is allowed to play for the first team as an assimilated player or whether he is deemed a non-European player.

The mix-up arose this week when the player's father announced that his son may have to miss the first few months of the season while he waits for his application for a Spanish passport to be confirmed in December.

Barca's technical director, Txiki Begiristain, believed that Messi would not have to wait for clearance as he could play a certain number of games for the first team as an assimilated youth team player.

The Spanish League changed its rules to allow club's to play non-EU players that had spent the required number of years in the youth ranks, but the passport authorities have yet to agree to the arrangement.

With the club seeking answers from the authorities, Barcelona thought it safer to leave the Argentinian midfielder behind as they already have three non-EU players in the squad in Ronaldinho, Rafael Marquez and Samuel Eto'o.

Messi has stated that if he was not allowed to play for the first team at Camp Nou then he would not object to returning to the B team until the matter was sorted out.

But he ruled out any talk of a loan move away from Barca as he does not want to leave the city.

"If I have to return to the Barca B side, I will do so," he said. "But it is really nice to play in front of nearly 100,000 people in Camp Nou.

"I've been told that I have to wait a few days and then it'll all be sorted out quickly.

"It's not true that I want to go to another team. My family and I want to stay in Barcelona. I am not going anywhere on loan."

Messi was promised more first team opportunities this term after an impressive debut last season and his starring role in Argentina's triumph in the recent Under-20 World Championships.
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
adomas
Grafikos guru

Standartinė adomas » 30 Rgp 2005, 11:47

skysports rašė:Paveikslėlis

Barcelona striker Henrik Larsson believes that he is close to regaining top form having missed most of last season with a serious knee injury.

The 33-year-old returned at the end of last season but feels that his performance in Barcelona's opening day Liga draw with Alaves was a significant improvement on his last appearance.

"Every time I play and every time I train, it gets better," Larsson told Sportbladet.

Substitute Larsson revealed his frustration at not starting the game for Barca but thought the side were unfortunate not to claim all three points.

"I would like to have come in and bag one but I didn't get any chances and its not easy when you don't get much time.

"We played well today but we didn't have that extra bit - we were rather unlucky."
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
adomas
Grafikos guru

Standartinė adomas » 30 Rgp 2005, 11:53

fcbarcelona.com rašė:Barca players in international action

Almost half of the Barca squad will be away this coming week on international duty. Most of them will be involved in qualifying matches for the 2006 World Cup in Germany.

Therell be no Spanish league action next weekend due to the international matches being played over the next ten days. In the case of Barca, this means that ten players will fly out of Barcelona to join up with their national squads in vital World Cup qualifying matches while Ronaldinho will travel down to Andalusia to play a friendly match in the Sánchez Pizjuán to commemorate the centenary of Sevilla FC. The Brazilian will miss his country's match against Chile because of a one-match ban. Midfielder Andrés Iniesta will take part in a European Under-21 Championship game between Spain and Serbia.

Vital match for Eto'o

Samuel Eto'o has a particularly difficult task ahead to reach the finals in Germany. Cameroon are currently second in their group with 17 points, 2 behind group leader Ivory Coast. The two sides meet next Sunday and Cameroon desperately need a win as only the group leader will qualify from the African Confederation groups. Cameroon have one more match remaining after the Ivory Coast clash.

European zone

Puyol and Xavi also have an important match against Serbia-Montenegro on 7th September. Spain are group leaders but Serbia are just a point behind and have a game in hand. In the European groups, the two best second placed teams will qualify along with the group winners. The remaining six second placed teams will pass to an additional group stage from which the top three will also qualify. Dutch defender Giovanni Van Bronckhorst has a rather easier match with Holland against bottom side Armenia. Holland currently lead the Czech Republic by one point in Group 1.

Henrik Larsson's Sweden are second behind Croatia. In the next two matches they take on third and fourth placed Hungary and Bulgaria. Giuly's French squad are currently fourth in Group 4, three points behind group leaders Ireland but with a game in hand. They face Ireland and Faeroe Islands (bottom of the group) in the next two games.

Deco appears to be in the strongest position among the European players. Portugal are group leaders with a two-point cushion and take on bottom side Luxemburg and third placed Russia.

México almost there

Rafa Márquez's Mexico are in a strong position. They lead the group and have matches against second placed USA and bottom side Panama. The top three countries will go through. The pressure is off Leo Messi and the Argentina squad in their match against Paraguay as Argentina are already mathematically assured of a place in Germany.

Match calendar

- Puyol and Xavi: Spain v Serbia Montenegro (7th September, 22:00)
- Eto'o: Ivory Coast v Cameroon (4th September, 16:00)
- Deco: Portugal v Luxemburg (3rd September, 21:15) and Russia v Portugal (7th September, 19:00)
- Márquez: USA v México (3rd September, 19:30) and México v Panama (7th September, 21:00)
- Giuly: France v Faeroe Islands (3rd September, 21:00) and Ireland v France (7th September, 19:45)
- Larsson: Sweden v Bulgaria (3rd September, 17:15) and Hungary v Sweden (7th September, 20:45)
- Gio: Armenia v Holland (3rd September, 22:00) and Holland v Andorra (7th September, 20:30)
- Messi: Paraguay v Argentina (3rd September, 17:00)
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
adomas
Grafikos guru

Standartinė adomas » 01 Rgs 2005, 13:51

fcbarcelona.com rašė:Edmílson feels anyone can start

Paveikslėlis

José Edmílson was one of Frank Rijkaard's most preferred starting options during the pre-season. But the former Olympique Lyon player sees any of the squad as potential first teamers.

The Brazilian international strongly believes that the players need to avoid any lapses in concentration over their next few matches. He felt the side performed well at Alavés, especially at the back, where he felt "we looked very strong". Edmílson has also spoken about the way Belletti was relegated to the bench in Mendizorroza, suggesting his compatriot stays patient as "any of us can start in this team. And perhaps it will be me on the bench in our next game, because we have so much all-round quality to play with".

No room for relaxation

However, the central player insists that "we need to make sure we don't relax when we play theoretically weaker teams". Edmílson sees Barcelona as similar to his national team, Brazil, where the 'canarinha' are favourites whoever and wherever they play. "If you relax, then you are opening yourselves up for criticism, because you are not giving it all you have got. You must always stay focussed."

Tactical discipline

José Edmílson is, in a tactical sense, a highly disciplined player. And that attitude is evident when he speaks about Juliano Belletti's present situation, saying "there is no need to worry if you are not in the first eleven for any given game. Luckily, we are not limited to a set starting line-up, and it is only normal for there to be rotations. It is important to maintain the tactical discipline. And I think Belletti knows that."

Self-criticism

Edmilson is nor afraid of self-criticism, and recognises that he did not have the best of games in the Super Cup return leg against Betis, but felt "much better against Alavés, as did most of my team-mates". Playing in such a decisive role in the team, the Brazilian says "we need to cover the centre backs properly, avoid two on two situations with the opposing forwards and mark any full backs coming forward." In the game in Vitoria, he feels the players answered Rijkaard's needs extremely well.
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
adomas
Grafikos guru

Standartinė adomas » 01 Rgs 2005, 13:54

skysports rašė:Brazilian superstar Ronaldinho has signed a new contract with Barcelona.

Paveikslėlis

Ronaldinho has had a massive impact at Camp Nou since joining the Catalan giants from Paris Saint Germain in 2003.

He rejected a move to Manchester United and his decision has proved a wise one, after he inspired Barcelona to the Primera Liga title last season.

The mercurial playmaker is also the current World Player of the Year and his commitment to Barca now runs until 2010.

Barca had initially suggested extending his contract until 2014 but all parties have concurred on a two-year prolongation to his previous deal.

The Spanish champions have also increased Ronaldinho's buy-out clause to a mind-boggling sum of €125 million (£85.5 million).

The new deal is certain to be a boost to Barcelona, who started the defence of their title with a lacklustre 0-0 draw at promoted Alaves last weekend.
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
adomas
Grafikos guru

Standartinė adomas » 01 Rgs 2005, 14:00

skysports rašė:Barcelona star Gabri will be out of action for over a month due to an ankle injury.

The defender-cum-midfielder strained ligaments in his left ankle during a training session last Tuesday.

The injury came about after a strong challenge with forward Santiago Ezquerro.

The news will come as a big blow to the Spain international, 25, who missed virtually all of last season after tearing knee ligaments.

"Gabri has suffered a second grade strain to the internal ligaments of his left ankle," explained Barca doctor Gil Rodas.

"It is a serious injury and, after treating the affected ligament, we will have to be cautious with his recovery.

"After what happened last year it is a very tough moment for him."

The player missed Barca's goalless draw at Alaves in the first round of Spanish league matches last weekend.

skysports rašė:Portsmouth have announced the signing of French midfield starlet Frank Songo'o.

The 19-year-old has come from the much famed youth system at Barcelona and was rated as one of the most promising youngsters in Europe.

He is a French youth international having decided against following in the footsteps of his legendary father and uncle - Jacques Songo'o and Thomas N'Kono, who both starred for Cameroon.

Songo'o is believed to have turned down a number of clubs to make the move to England, and to Fratton Park, after Barca allowed him to leave.

Pompey were delighted to announce the signing which is somewhat of a coup for the South Coast outfit.

"This is a player with a lot of potential. He has both pace and skill so he is an investment," said chairman Milan Mandaric.

Middlesbrough have signed midfielder Fabio Rochemback and defender Abel Xavier before Wednesday's transfer deadline.

The Premiership club have signed Brazilian Rochemback to a five-year deal at The Riverside, while Xavier has concurred on a one-year contract with the North East club.

Rochemback comes to Boro after the Teessiders paid Sporting Lisbon £1 million to help them end the last year of a three-year loan deal for the South American with parent club Barcelona.

Barca confirmed a deal was agreed with Boro on Wednesday to move Rochemback to Steve McClaren's side, as he looks to fill a central midfield position in his squad for the current campaign.

Rochemback is joined at The Riverside by the much-travelled Xavier, who joins Boro on a 12-month deal after finishing last season with Italian giants Roma.

The Portugal international had been training with the Premiership side and the club have secured the services of the right back for the coming campaign.

Xavier enjoyed previous spells in The Pre
miership with Merseyside giants Everton and Liverpool before heading to Turkey and Istanbul giants Galatasaray.
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
adomas
Grafikos guru

Standartinė adomas » 01 Rgs 2005, 14:03

fcbarcelona.com rašė:Ronaldinho signs contract extension till 2010

Paveikslėlis

FC Barcelona and Ronaldinho have reached agreement over the Brazilian superstar's contract extension, which will make him a Barca player until at least 30 June 2010.

Ronaldinho's present contract runs until 30 June 2008, with a buy out clause decreasing each season from 120 million Euros down to 80. As well as extending the duration of the contact by a further 2 years, the new deal fixes the buy out clause at 125 million for the duration of the agreement and allows for a further two-year extension beyond 2010 if both parts are in agreement.

The club and the player have also agreed to work together to promote FC Barcelona and Ronaldinho's global image.

The new deal is a demonstration of the club's and Ronaldinho's commitment and desire to maintain his successful stay at the club and develop his footballing career at the Camp Nou.

Ronaldinho will hold a press conference on Thursday lunchtime after morning training in the Camp Nou press room.

Paveikslėlis

Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
adomas
Grafikos guru

Standartinė adomas » 01 Rgs 2005, 14:13

skysports rašė:Ronnie eyes Blues revenge

Paveikslėlis

Barcelona star Ronaldinho has targeted UEFA Champions League revenge against Chelsea this season.

The Brazilian superstar is still bothered by the way Jose Mourinho's side dumped the Spanish champions out of the competition last season.

Frank Rijkaard's side enjoyed their Primera Liga success last season but now want to go on and conquer Europe this term.

Ronaldinho believes Barca will dispose of Werder Bremen, Udinese and Panathinaikos in their Champions League group, and would love to then face Chelsea in the knockout stages.

"Hopefully this will be our year to win the Champions League," Ronaldinho told the Daily Mail.

"Last season was so disappointing when we lost to Chelsea that we can't wait to begin the competition again.

"We were in control and believed it was our match, only to lose it near the end at Stamford Bridge.

"I don't hold any personal grudge against any particular Chelsea player, but there is no doubt about it - we have unfinished business.

"If we are drawn to face them this season, we will get revenge."

goal.com rašė:Maradona Praises Messi

Argentina legend Diego Maradona has hyped up Barcelona midfielder Lionel Messi.
The youngster is expected to have a major impact at Camp Nou this season after starring for his country in the recent World Youth Cup.

"I see Messi as very similar to me. He is the best player in the world along with Ronaldinho," said Maradona in amazing praise for the 18-year-old.

Messi recently appeared on Maradona’s new TV show.
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
adomas
Grafikos guru

Standartinė espantoso » 01 Rgs 2005, 21:32

adomas rašė:
skysports rašė:Ronnie eyes Blues revenge

Paveikslėlis

Barcelona star Ronaldinho has targeted UEFA Champions League revenge against Chelsea this season.

The Brazilian superstar is still bothered by the way Jose Mourinho's side dumped the Spanish champions out of the competition last season.

Frank Rijkaard's side enjoyed their Primera Liga success last season but now want to go on and conquer Europe this term.

Ronaldinho believes Barca will dispose of Werder Bremen, Udinese and Panathinaikos in their Champions League group, and would love to then face Chelsea in the knockout stages.

"Hopefully this will be our year to win the Champions League," Ronaldinho told the Daily Mail.

"Last season was so disappointing when we lost to Chelsea that we can't wait to begin the competition again.

"We were in control and believed it was our match, only to lose it near the end at Stamford Bridge.

"I don't hold any personal grudge against any particular Chelsea player, but there is no doubt about it - we have unfinished business.

"If we are drawn to face them this season, we will get revenge."

goal.com rašė:

:tup: :tup: Tikiuosi priesh Carvallho netex zhaisti :D :D
Į pasaulį sugrįš džiaugsmas bei laimė, kai labdaros jėgą pakeisime jegos labdara.
Vartotojo avataras
espantoso
Starto žaidėjas

Standartinė adomas » 10 Rgs 2005, 10:55

fcbarcelona.com rašė:Eto'o in hospital until Saturday

Paveikslėlis

Barça striker Samuel Eto'o has taken a serious knock to the head in Friday's training session and will be hospitalised until Saturday morning with a closed head injury.

While jumping to challenge for the ball, Samuel Eto'o and Damià clashed heads in a training accident, causing the Cameroonians head to bleed. Eto'o, who did not lose consciousness at any moment, was rushed away from La Masia training ground by members of the Club Medical Services.

Tests detect no major damage

The player was taken directly to Barcelona Hospital, where he was scanned neurologically, and also subjected to complementary testing, and the official report observes that nothing out of the ordinary has occurred.

Doctor Gil Rodas, who accompanied the player to hospital, announced that Eto'o will be kept under observation at the hospital for 24 hours, and a follow-up analysis will be made on Saturday morning. "If the results of the test allow it," he said, "he will then be given the all-clear to leave hospital".

Tikiuosi su Mallorca gales zaisti :? :( :|
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
adomas
Grafikos guru

Pagrindinis diskusijų puslapis   Klubinis Futbolas  Ispanija  FC Barcelona

Moderatorius: grokis

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: Registruotų vartotojų nėra ir 1 svečias

Prisijungti  •  Registruotis