Vartotojo valdymo pultas | Prisijungti

[FCB] Transferai

[FCB] Transferai

Standartinė Ezzy » 22 Geg 2006, 13:25

Kaip supratote cia tema apie Barcos Transferus, ivairius gandus pasirasytus kontraktus su nauais zaidejais

Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic, Nistelrooy On Barca Shortlist

Barcelona are keen to make up for losing Henry and Larsson by making a top drawer addition to their front line.

With Larsson leaving for home club Helsinborg, much against the wishes of the Barcelona technical body, and Henry having decided to stay with Arsenal, the signing of a top striker has become a priority at the Nou Camp.

And after the way Santi Ezquerro's signing last season panned out, the Catalans are reluctant to sign someone just to make up the numbers.

Following Larsson's departure, Barca want someone who can partner Eto'o, as well as provide a top quality alternative to the Cameroon international.

Ibrahimovic's skill and versatility, and Trezeguet's immaculate finishing, have landed them both on the Barca wish-list.

President Joan Laporta and Rijkaard are also both known to be admirers of Van Nistelrooy, and he and Trezeguet were both very close to a move to the Nou Camp two years ago - with Rijkaard particularly keen - before the Eto'o deal materialised.

The unpredictable situation that Juventus find themselves in, in Serie A, and Van Nistelrooy's fall at Old Trafford, have seen all three become realistic options for Barcelona.

Earlier, former assistant Henk Ten Cate was said to be keen on Villarreal's Diego Forlan, while Rijkaard was rumoured to have seen something special in PSV's Peruvian striker Jefferson Farfan.

Recently, Barcelona based Sport carried out an internet poll on whom Barca fans wanted as Larsson's replacement. Ibrahimovic was a clear winner with 41 percent of the votes polled, with Van Nistelrooy coming in second with 17. Saviola (still on Barcelona's rolls), Trezeguet and Forlan completed the list, with 16, 14 and 12 percent of the votes, respectively.

pagal goal.com
Ezzy
Legenda

Standartinė rokas_m » 22 Geg 2006, 14:13

visai noreciau jeigu trezeguet ateitu
Vartotojo avataras
rokas_m
Hard As A Barca

Standartinė Vadimas » 22 Geg 2006, 14:17

eurosport rašė:Liga round-up: Barca close on Forlan

Paveikslėlis

Barça are expected to complete a €15m swoop for Villarreal's Diego Forlan this week, Spanish media report. The Liga and Champions League winners believe the 2005 Liga top scorer is the ideal replacement for departing Swede Henrik Larsson as back-up to this season's Pichichi Samuel Eto'o.

Uruguayan Forlan - who has also received overtures from Valencia and Serie A clubs - has reportedly known of Barça's interest for several months, and is thought to favour a move which enables him to remain in Spain.

The Catalan club are thought to be ready to negotiate with Villarreal over their 25% share of Juan Roman Riquelme - currently on loan at El Madrigal - in return for a reduction of the 23m euro asking price in Forlan's contract.

SCHUSTER: 'I'D GO TO REAL'

Getafe coach Bernd Schuster has thrown his hat into the ring as a potential coach of Real Madrid, admitting he would jump at the chance to fill the vacant role at the Santiago Bernabeu.

The controversial German - a former Real player - said he had not received an offer, not even from current club president Ramon Calderon, who is also thought to be contemplating running in the elections for Real president.

But Schuster - who only signed a contract extension at the end of the Liga season - declared it would take no time at all for him to quit his current job and move across town.

"If Madrid called me today, I would go. Even my own president has said that he would agree," he said. "Calderon has not spoken to me, but if he is named president, he would be able to count on me."

Spanish media have recently linked Schuster to the vacant Espanyol and Zaragoza jobs, but the former Barcelona and Atletico player - who guided Getafe to ninth last season - insisted he had heard nothing.

"I don't understand why things about Espanyol and Zaragoza have been published, when I have not talked to anyone," said Schuster. "I'm not in a position to talk about those two sides, or to ask for more money.

"They have so much history in the Primera Division that they deserve respect. Anyway, for me, it's never going to be a question of money, it's all about the sporting aspect."

But Schuster could not resist adding he would attempt a sensational move to lure Barcelona starlet Lionel Messi and Milan playmaker Kaka to the Spanish capital if he did take over at Real.

"Messi would become a god at Real Madrid, because they don't have any players who can play down the left with his qualities, and he can also play up front," he said. "I would also like to see Kaka at Madrid, especially with Zidane leaving. He's a player who would be able to fill that void perfectly."

Meanwhile, another potential Real candidate, Michael Laudrup, has announced he and assistant John Jensen will quit current club Brondby at the end of their contracts in June.

Realo galaktiku politika tesiasi :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :bang: :bang:
Vadimas
Liūdnojo Vaizdo riteris

Standartinė tomas » 22 Geg 2006, 14:33

ne, nu kam sito forlano reikia? jis daugiausiai 5 milijonu vertas :(
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
tomas
Kylanti žvaigždė

Standartinė Overtake » 22 Geg 2006, 14:40

Tai tipo Barca nori ji pirkt??ar realas??
Vartotojo avataras
Overtake
Mažylis

Standartinė Vadimas » 22 Geg 2006, 14:43

Overtake rašė:Tai tipo Barca nori ji pirkt??ar realas??

Barcelona beveik jau nupirko Forlana, o Real jei Schuster taps treneriu bandys pirkti Messi ir Kaka, idomu kas jam juos parduos :) Man pati mintis apie ju pirkima atrodo slyksti.
Vadimas
Liūdnojo Vaizdo riteris

Standartinė rokas_m » 22 Geg 2006, 14:45

messi jie tikrai negaus :angry: :angry: :angry:
Vartotojo avataras
rokas_m
Hard As A Barca

Standartinė Overtake » 22 Geg 2006, 14:49

Kam tas Forlanas jeigu turim Giuly,Eto'o,Messi???Geriau Riquelme susigrazintume...Forlanas yra pats nestabiliausias puolejas La ligoje...Geriau jau full backu nusipirktu kaip Alves ir pns. negu kzkoks Forlan
Vartotojo avataras
Overtake
Mažylis

Standartinė tomas » 22 Geg 2006, 16:09

beda kad reik visisko straikerio, o giuly, messi jie wingeriai. Nors messi yra parodes kad gali puikiai zaist atakos smaigaly :?
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
tomas
Kylanti žvaigždė

Standartinė adomas » 22 Geg 2006, 22:35

15 mln euro uz Forlana? wtf? Na taip, mum reik atsarginio straikerio, bet tai 15 mln?? :? Na, o Realas tai nerealus :) Kaka ir Messi mat jau pirks :haha:
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
adomas
Grafikos guru

Standartinė Blazer » 22 Geg 2006, 23:38

adomas rašė:15 mln euro uz Forlana? wtf? Na taip, mum reik atsarginio straikerio, bet tai 15 mln?? :?

tai ne tik 15 mln. uz Forlana dar + ketvirtis Riquelmes. :|
Vartotojo avataras
Blazer
Red Rebel

Standartinė adomas » 22 Geg 2006, 23:55

Tai Riquelme vistiek nereikalingas.. tai cia tie 25% jokios reiksmes..
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
adomas
Grafikos guru

Standartinė Blazer » 23 Geg 2006, 00:02

adomas rašė:Tai Riquelme vistiek nereikalingas.. tai cia tie 25% jokios reiksmes..

Nu ketvirtis Riquelmes ivertintas 8M euru.
Vartotojo avataras
Blazer
Red Rebel

Standartinė adomas » 23 Geg 2006, 00:05

Kad tas pats Riquelme buvo parduotas uz 7mln..
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
adomas
Grafikos guru

Standartinė Blazer » 23 Geg 2006, 00:13

adomas rašė:Kad tas pats Riquelme buvo parduotas uz 7mln..

buvo tai buvo, tas pats Forlanas buvo parduotas uz centus. :P I dabartine verte ziurek o ne uz kiek buvo parduotas... pvz. Man Utd domisi Riquelme jei ji pirks uz koki 20M svaru tai 25% padori suma gaunasi. :roll:
Vartotojo avataras
Blazer
Red Rebel

Pagrindinis diskusijų puslapis   Klubinis Futbolas  Ispanija  FC Barcelona

Moderatorius: grokis

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: Registruotų vartotojų nėra ir 1 svečias

Prisijungti  •  Registruotis