Vartotojo valdymo pultas | Prisijungti

[United] Sir Alex Ferguson

Re: [United] Sir Alex Ferguson

Standartinė ramzis » 22 Rgs 2015, 09:00

Kaip keliama alga geriems darbuotojams:
http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... ted-player

In his new publication Leading, which is published on Tuesday, Ferguson claims the club’s owners, the Glazer family, and then chief executive, David Gill, asked him how he felt about the fact that Wayne Rooney was about to get a big pay rise by signing a new deal following protracted negotiations that took place while he was also linked with other clubs in the media.

The former United manager recalls: “I told them I did not think it fair that Rooney should earn twice what I made and [the joint-chairman] Joel Glazer immediately said: ‘I totally agree with you but what should we do?’

“It was simple. We just agreed that no player should be paid more than me. We agreed in less time than it takes to read the previous sentence.

yra ir daugiau įdomių dalykų straipsnyje sužinok
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
ramzis
Veteranas

Standartinė Tommy » 22 Rgs 2015, 09:24

Daug pakalbėjo, neišvengė temų ir apie Moyesą (aukščiau esančiame straipsnyje berods nebuvo visos šitos citatos):

"I asked Pep to phone me before he accepted an offer from another club but he didn't and wound up joining Bayern Munich in July 2013," Ferguson writes in the book, Leading.

“Life is such that the best of theories, or the best of intentions, sometimes don’t translate into practice. Believe me, the United board wanted nothing more than to select a manager who would be with the club for a long time.

“When we started the process of looking for my replacement, we established that several very desirable candidates were unavailable.

"It became apparent that Jose Mourinho had given his word to Roman Abramovich that he would return to Chelsea, and that Carlo Ancelotti would succeed him at Real Madrid.

“We also knew that Jürgen Klopp was happy at Borussia Dortmund and would be signing a new contract. Meantime, Louis van Gaal had undertaken to lead the Dutch attempt to win the 2014 World Cup.”

“I’m sure there are things that David would do differently if he had the opportunity to relive his time at Old Trafford,” Ferguson explains. “Such as keeping Mick Phelan [Ferguson’s assistant], who would have been the invaluable guide to the many layers of the club that Ryan Giggs is to Louis van Gaal today.

“There is no point suddenly changing routines that players are comfortable with. It is counterproductive, saps morale and immediately provokes players to question the new man’s motives. A leader who arrives in a new setting, or inherits a big role, needs to curb the impulse to display his manhood.”
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
Tommy
Never let MU go

Standartinė Furis » 22 Rgs 2015, 09:45

Kas čia per nauja knyga?!
Mauricio Pochettino, he's magic, you know
Vartotojo avataras
Furis
Legenda

Standartinė Tommy » 22 Rgs 2015, 09:58

Furis rašė:Kas čia per nauja knyga?!

Paveikslėlis
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Leading-Sir-Ale ... 1473621178
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
Tommy
Never let MU go

Standartinė Furis » 22 Rgs 2015, 10:08

Mes jamam šitą reikalą :beer: :beer: :beer:
Vartotojo avataras
Furis
Legenda

Standartinė ramzis » 22 Rgs 2015, 10:48

Dar Seras labai mėgsta LvG spaudos konferencijas:
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... x-ferguson

"I love his press conferences,"

"They are brilliant. I can see some of the press guys twitching in their seats as he answers some of the questions."
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
ramzis
Veteranas

Standartinė Tommy » 23 Rgs 2015, 17:19

Naujas interviu su Sky:

P. S. Laiškas kurį SAF parašė King Eric po to, kai pastarasis paliko United:

Paveikslėlis
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
Tommy
Never let MU go

Standartinė Tommy » 25 Rgs 2015, 14:01

Paveikslėlis

Don't mess with Ferguson.
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
Tommy
Never let MU go

Standartinė Tommy » 11 Lie 2016, 10:47

Kiek laimės pas SAF.
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
Tommy
Never let MU go

Standartinė Furis » 12 Spa 2017, 15:55

Iš Wengero "vos jo nenusipirkau" serijos:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11675/11076007/sir-alex-ferguson-reneged-on-concrete-agreement-to-manage-tottenham-says-irving-scholar

Sir Alex Ferguson reneged on a "concrete" agreement to become the Tottenham manager two years before he began his illustrious 27-year spell in charge of Manchester United, according to former Spurs chairman Irving Scholar.

"We went on and on and on, discussions, negotiations, down to the minutiae of the contract," added Scholar, who took control of Spurs in 1982.

"Everything was agreed. So I said 'Can we meet?', he agreed and I said I'd like him to meet someone else on the board, Paul Bobroff. We arranged to meet in Paris on a Sunday morning, just by the airport.

"The idea was this was the moment, the seminal moment of the handshake. We'd built up to this for weeks. So we met. I said, 'Are you ready?'. He replied, 'I'm ready'.

"I said, 'Are you sure you're ready?'. He said, 'I'm sure'. So we had this seminal moment of the handshake. As you know, unfortunately, he didn't keep to it.

"He never told me why. I had my own theories but it doesn't matter anymore. It was a disappointment. He stayed at Aberdeen for another two years."
Vartotojo avataras
Furis
Legenda

Standartinė ramzis » 12 Spa 2017, 19:31

toje realybėje, kur SAF tapo Tottenhamo treneriu, Spursai turi daugiausiai titulų ir yra didžiausias Anglijos klubas
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
ramzis
Veteranas

Standartinė Furis » 13 Spa 2017, 09:05

ramzis rašė:toje realybėje, kur SAF tapo Tottenhamo treneriu, Spursai turi daugiausiai titulų ir yra didžiausias Anglijos klubas

Ir dėl to Pochettino yra lievas treneris, nes nesugeba laimėti tiek, kiek SAF su Spursais. :neutral:
Vartotojo avataras
Furis
Legenda

Pagrindinis diskusijų puslapis   Klubinis Futbolas  Anglija  Manchester United FC

Moderatorius: ramzis

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: Registruotų vartotojų nėra ir 1 svečias

Prisijungti  •  Registruotis